Raw Pasta with Guac
Ingredients for Raw Pasta with Guac:
- 2-3 Large Pickling Cucumbers
- 1-3 Avocados (There are Two Ways to Make This, and One is Higher Fat Content than the Other)
- Large Handful Cherry/Grape/Beefsteak Tomatoes
- Small Bit of Green Onion or Yellow Onion
- Juice of Half a Lemon (More if Desired)
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- Small Handful of Cilantro
- Sprig of Mint or Basil
- Use a spiral slicer or a julienne/carrot peeler to create your pickle noodles!
- Place the noodles on a plate and prep a hole for your GUAC!
- Scoop out your ripe avocadoes with a spoon, and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Chop up all other indgredients as desired (grind up the garlic especially), and mix them in the bowl VERY WELL so that they almost look marinated together.
- When the GUAC is ready, scoop it onto your noodles!
- Cut up tomatoes and throw them on top to add more juiciness!
- Top with a sprig of mint or basil. Enjoy!